Saturday, June 21, 2008

Another Day...Another Week

This week has been...LONG. Goober #1 started swim lessons on Monday. He was scared to let go of the instructor so they moved him to Tot As. He's doin EXCELLENT!! Good for him!!

Then Goober #2 fell ill on Tuesday. PHHHTTT!!! So, I ended up spending most of the night up checking her temp, calming her down, and giving alternating Motrin/Tylenol to break her fever to no avail. She took a rare morning nap for 2 days although was racin around the rest of the day. I get so nervous when these kids have fevers but no other symptoms. By the 3rd day she was fine. Weird. Although on Day 2...the boys fell down with the Mystery Temperature. So I spent the next few days up at night with them.

To top it off Goober #3 is teething and so wants to nurse, nurse, nurse (suck/pressure thing). So last night after nursing him 2xs in a row I just laid him down in hopes he'd fall asleep. I went outside, was having a smoke only to be confronted by my irrate husband who couldn't sleep because of the crying. I said, "I already nursed him twice." "Fine!" was his reply. I followed him up the stairs and asked him, "What would you like me to do?" No reply. He stormed into the bedroom and proceded to pick up Wailin Boy. I told him, "Just go. Go to bed. I'll nurse him again. But I just NURSED him." "Well, I've got to get sleep!!" (Ha! Tell me about it. I'm workin on 8 hours of sleep myself ya ass) So off he went. Nursed the Babe...again...laid his sleepy butt down only to be rewarded with...."WWWWAAAAAHHHH!!!!" Screw it! I got a bottle, put water/juice mix (90/10) in it and gave it to him! Bingo! Sleepin baby!! Unfortunately when he woke at night the boy coulda used his diaper as a floatation device!

CW is being a boob again and I'm not sure what to do. Funny (not ha,ha funny) that when I do something he doesn't like he yells, accuses, and name-calls. Yet when he does the exact same thing? I'M the one with "issues". Uh...okay. Sure. If it eases your mind and guilt Babe. You go right ahead and blame him. Dork! Ah....forward march!

No comments: