Friday, July 13, 2007

Removed

I removed the last blog entry as the person who started all this poo IS working hard to correct their mistakes. It has been behind the scene work so nothing I could tangibly see or hear. As humans we tend to want results before we believe someone. We may have been decieved one too many times, lied to once too often. We are accustomed more to the lies than the truth. Weird huh? Since as Christians we are the exact opposite with our faith. Anyway, because I was seeing no "results" I overreacted and misjudged the actions of this person. "Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned, forgive, and ye shall be forgiven." Luke 6:37 (Man! I gotta keep remembering this!!) To this person...should you read this, I am sorry. While the road still will be hard I am willing to start making amends, move forward and regain our friendship and love for one another. I miss you more than you know.

Trials are not easy. Honestly my life has been pretty effortless up until this point. I have a passionate, hard-working husband, 2 bright kids, another wee Goob on the way, a home, food for our table and clothes on our backs. We have been in a calm for a long time so ya kinda knew a storm (a doozy in this case) was coming. As a Christian your faith can be tested. I knew/know that turning my back on God would/will not result in good; but to be honest, when you are in a tornado it is hard to focus and find Him. You feel defeated. You want to give up. But Lamentations 3:22-23 says: "The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases, his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning..." So while I or you may feel alone and crushed God will lift us up and move us back onto our path each and everyday.

No comments: