Thursday, July 31, 2008

How Many Shoes Can Fall?

Just when I thought it was safe...seems I was mistaken. I THOUGHT he was over spying on me but apparently I was very wrong. You'd think I was the one who started this mess. Yet here I was/am trying to bite my tounge, not be intrusive and rebuild this marriage only to discover him reading my e-mails and messages. That's cool. I got nothing to hide OR be ashamed of. I mean, seriously...give me a break just when am I supposed to have the time (or ENERGY) to carry out an affair?! I am with 3 kids under the age of 5 ALL day!! DUH!!!

Besides the fact that I am still COMPLETELY head over heels for him. Even after all that crap while I was pregnant. Why can't he get THAT?! Drives me nuts!!! I still ache when he isn't around, I still smell his pillow once he leaves for work ( he doesn't know that though) and am impatient for his return. Just tickss me off, ticks me off, ticks me off...that he feels he has to resort to this petty bull!! Will he ever understand and know I don't WANT anyone else that I only need him? Too bad he doesn't read THIS blog!! Maybe he'd get it because telling him obviously hasn't worked so well.

No comments: