Sunday, September 23, 2007

A Bedroom & A Date

FINALLY!!! I have finished the Boys' Music Bedroom and taken pictures to boot! I made the crib bedding and DW's pillow sham, which I don't think is too shabby, even if I say so myself. I wish I had made the crib skirt a bit longer but...oh well. The guitar mural is alright considering Mommy is NO artist. The blue guitar was patterned after a Johnny Ramone guitar released prior to his death. The other guitar is supposed to be of a Frank Zappa guitar. But Bubba doesn't care that they aren't really accurate he just loves his "Guitar room". The dresser is one of 2 that I got for a STEAL!!! They are Vaughn Bassett and retail at $750 a piece and we paid that for both!! YEA!!! Gotta love a bargain!!

Also for those of you who may care...Mommy will be induced on October 12th. So grab your plane tickets and fill the gas tank if ya wish to visit Jellybean. No cause for alarm about being induced. It was a request of mine. He is getting big and well...to be honest...I would REALLY like to be able to dry my legs properly and sleep "normal" again without feelin like a big ol' whale.

No comments: