Friday, August 3, 2007

Freakin Out

I am freaking out lately over stuff I have no control over and it drives me nuts! I should know what to expect considering this is our 3rd Goober in less than 3 1/2 years but...

I find myself thinking, "How the heck am I gonna DO this?!" DH is only gonna be home for about a week to help and then back to 14+ hour days, winter will be coming which means less ability to get out of the house, 2 toddlers & a newborn and ME cooped up for days, DS still refusing the potty, DD getting READY to start potty training, grocery shopping with 3... And on and on. Then DH says, "You really don't want anymore?" 'Kay, I know he is HALF kidding here; it's the other half that's scares me.

I know God's timing is perfect. I do. I know for everything there is a season (Eccleciastes 3:1 and please do NOT break out in song or even Eccleciastes 3:11). But crud! I feel like my body is getting ready for Fall and my mind is already in Winter!! Although good thing my Spirit is more in Summer (there's a plus). And while that may not seem like a bad thing to some...for me it is frustrating. I know this is an overreaction (hormonally induced or not) and that when actually FACED with everything it will all work out with God's help; but the ever present controlling side of me that wants to ALWAYS control the uncontrolable? Not an easy task. Ahh...well...Psalm 27:14 says, "Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD." So...I wait.

No comments: