Saturday, August 25, 2007

Elephant or Baby?

Okay...bit worried here after the ultrasound done this week. It was basically to check and see if I was gonna need a C-section. WooHoo! No section here. Everything is good with Jellybean except...

Apparently he is measuring on the "big" side. Big as in, he is comin in at 33 weeks(now 34) instead of the 31 weeks (now 32) I am, he is a hefty 4lbs 9oz (DS was only 6lb8oz and DD was 6lb14oz) and he is in the 65th percentile!! Jeeze!! (at least I REALLY know HE'S gaining and not me) Now many know I'm not a tall or big woman so squeezin out anything over what DD weighed is just...well downright scary (that's me over there tryin to hide)!! Although...the good thing is he is already head down, which is early, so perhaps he will make an early appearance. Here's hoping. Because ya'll need to bring me some whiskey to drink after this pregnancy (and some of ya know why)!!

No comments: